CommView includes a VoIP analyzer for in-depth analysis, recording, and playback of SIP and H.323 voice communications. For remote monitoring tasks, you can use our special, optional add-on for CommView: CommView Remote Agent. It allows CommView users to capture network traffic on any computer where Remote Agent is running, regardless of the computer's physical location. This powerful and unique technology broadens your monitoring range: you are no longer limited by your LAN segment or personal computer.
What You Can Do with CommView:
- View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- Reconstruct TCP sessions.
- Map packets to the application that is sending or receiving them.
- View protocols distribution, bandwidth utilization, and network nodes charts and tables.
- Generate traffic reports in real time.
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
- Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
- Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek™, AiroPeek™, Observer®, NetMon, Wireshark/Tcpdump, and Wireshark/pcapng formats, export packets in hex and text formats.
- Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, etc.
- Create your own plug-ins for decoding any protocol.
- Exchange data with your application over TCP/IP.
- Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IP lookup.
- Capture loopback traffic.
Release Notes:- A completely reworked protocol decoder: more supported protocols and a summary for each packet.
CommView runs on Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 or Windows Server 2008 / 2012 (both 32- and 64-bit versions). It can monitor Ethernet and Wi-Fi adapters, as well as many types of virtual adapters, such as VPN or LTE modem connections.